Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Augh!

Greetings, Readers.

*sigh*

Debi, I was going to reply to your comment in a post today, but Firefox crashed while I was trying to load a PDF file in another window in efforts to further research the topic. I had done much work already in writing the post, yet barely even scratched the surface of what I was wanting to say, and now have not the energy to return and do it all over again just now.

Hopefully tomorrow I will fare better. The thoughts should remain fresh enough, as many of them have been running through my mind for the past month, and still do even after the election. I typically prefer to keep my conversational topics steered away from politics, but I feel there's a need for me to get some of this out this time.

So, until tomorrow...

Good Night.

- Iszi

[EDIT]
Fixed the link, Debi. Sorry about that. See what I mean about this dawggone keyboard?

Anyway, I'm hoping to squeeze my post in tomorrow, or sometime over the weekend. Now, however, it's bedtime. I'd only really logged on to check my e-mail and thought I'd swing by and fix this while it was in front of me. In short, the reason for that is primarily due to a prolonged night at work, but I'll not go into it here now.

Blog ya later.

- Iszi

1 comment:

Deborah White said...

Iszi...you spelled blogspot incorrectly in your link to my personal website. Dying to see what you are going to write, politically. :)