Thursday, June 17, 2004

Introduction

Greetings Readers, and welcome to My Thoughtspace. I am rather new to the concept of the Blog, so forgive me if this space appears a bit disorganized or erratic for awhile. I'll straighten things out at one point or another, just stick around and see.

The general purpose of this Blog is just what the title says. This is just going to be a space for me to spill my ongoing thoughts in life, and general views on current events in my life. Okay, so it's going to be a journal. Just don't call it that. Blog is a much cooler word.

This Blog's purpose is actually somewhat twofold. Firstly, as stated, it will be a form of a journal for me, which I've never done before, and I've heard it's good for personal development, which I could always use more of. Secondly, I am going to attempt to use this as a tool to help develop some "quiet time" with the Lord, which I've never really been good about.

I expect my regular entries will include some bit of scripture I'm studying at the moment (another thing I've never kept up on much, which I'm hoping to use this to help with); my take on the meaning of that scripture, if I have formed one; some typical journal-ish stuff like thoughts and events of the day; occasionally a link to something semi-relevant, or maybe not relevant at all, you never know; and possibly a "song of the moment" (whatever happens to be playing on my computer/stereo at the moment I decide to type it.).

I expect this to be a rather interesting, and hopefully exciting undertaking for me, and hopefully just as much interesting and exiting reading for you. Feel free to e-mail me with any comments/suggestions/personal notes you wish to express.

With that said, here I go...

No comments: