Sunday, October 10, 2004

Anyone Else Having Problems?

I just recently downloaded and installed the latest release of Mozilla Firefox, to try to get myself away from the Internet Explorer hook. It's a beautiful browser, and I love all the features that it's offered, but I've been having problems viewing this blog properly. After the Archives section in the sidebar, there should be a Links section, followed by a Blogger button and a couple other icons. However, in Firefox, all I see is some text that is supposed to be commented out in the HTML code of the template. Anyone else using Firefox that's having this problem? Any slick coders wanna take a shot at it?

- Iszi

[EDIT]
Seems some good person at Blogger was able to fix the problem for me. The site looks nice and pretty now in Firefox, as it always has in IE. Thanks, Blogger!

No comments: