Thursday, October 14, 2004

Sudden Realization

Greetings, Viewers.

I just came to the realization that, since I started living together with my wife, I can't think of any pictures that have been taken with me in them that can successfully be cropped to include me entirely without her. Okay, so there's a couple from our wedding (dad wanted a shot with my grandfather, himself, me, and my daughter - to show the generations), and then some from my dad's wedding (since she wasn't in the wedding party), but aside from those pictures, the few pictures that exist of me after January of 2002 all include her.

And, of course, none of these exist on my hard drive. At least, not that I can think of. Maybe I should do some digging to find out, or request them e-mailed to me from my father.

This was just a thought that crossed my mind as I was trying to find a picture of me to replace the picture of Ewean McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi, in Star Wars - Episode II, that currently covers as my profile pic.

In fact, now that I think of it, I don't think there are any "recent" pictures of me at all that don't include some friends or family. I guess there is some deeper meaning behind this, but I'm running out of time to come up with it. I just thought I should toss this up before I scrambled off to work and forgot about it.

Maybe I'll edit this post later, or make a complementary post after I get home or something.

- Iszi

No comments: