Friday, October 01, 2004

Notepad

Greetings, Readers.

Just thought I'd forewarn you that I've started carrying a notepad and pen with me now, wherever I go. Among other occasional purposes, its main function is to document blog article ideas as I come up with them. See, there's been several times where I get home and log on, and know that I've thought of something to blog about overnight at work, but can't for the life of me remember what. So, I've got this notepad now, and it's already got a good several items in it. A few for this blog, and a few for my other blog. So, I've got some writing to do now, and my posts should be more regular as I spend my blogging days trying to catch up with the notepad, rather than trying to stew up something to blog about out of thin air.

Hope you enjoy.

- Iszi

No comments: